To apply for one of the following position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position Type: Regular Full-Time (40+ hours per week)
Accountable To: the Executive Director
Annual Salary: $38,000-$42,000 based on experience and qualifications
The Director of Multiplication Ministries will be leading the organization’s efforts to launch new faith communities in the geographic regions of north Texas. LINC NT’s vision is to launch new missional communities through the community initiatives already operational in several areas, including the public school Student Advancement & Leadership Initiative and the faith-based financial literacy program Fe y Finanzas. The majority of this work will be in Spanish.
- Lead the recruitment of LINC NT church planters from missional networks around the region and nation, including potential international leaders.
- Lead the training of church planters, both those recruited from outside and those developed from existing LINC NT faith communities.
- Oversee and coach LINC NT church planters as they launch new missional faith communities locally.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Fully fluent in both Spanish language and Hispanic/Latino culture
- Experienced minister or pastor
- Experience as a church planter
- Experience as a mentor and/or coach
- Ability to work on a team, collaborate, and delegate
- Warm, friendly, and strong in communication and presentation ability
- Efficient and effective worker
- High in initiative, being a self-starter, self-motivator, and self-director
- High skills in organization, able to be detail-oriented when needed
- Serious spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ, active in an evangelical Christian fellowship/church
- Outstanding integrity and character
- Willingness and ability to learn