To apply for one of the following position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position Type: Regular Part-Time (24 hours per week)
Accountable To: the Director of Operations
Annual Salary: $14,000 – $22,000 based on experience and qualifications
The Development Associate is a supporting administrative position who will be involved in the major areas of fundraising for LINC NT. This part-time position will help to develop and implement a fundraising strategy in coordination with the Executive Director and the Director of Operations. As part of a team, the Development Associate will be involved in donor development, social media, and fundraising events.
- Continually schedule the Executive Director for donor development meetings.
- Maintain three donor databases that are involved in the development work: the master contact list, the Salesforce development database, and the newsletter database.
- Develop, implement, and continue to lead the organization’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vimeo.
- Organize small regional fundraising events.
- Take a major role in planning and executing the Annual Gala, including leading registration and event logistics.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Ability to work on a team, collaborate, and delegate
- Effective and accurate writer
- Efficient and effective worker
- High in initiative, being a self-starter, self-motivator, and self-director
- Computer and IT competence
- High skills in organization; detail-oriented personalities are a must
- Serious spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ, active in an evangelical Christian fellowship/church
- Outstanding integrity and character
- Willingness and ability to learn